About AXIS Vedam
AXIS Vedam is the new premium residential Apartment project launched in JP Nagar Phase 8, Bangalore. Find AXIS Vedam Reviews | Group Buy | Price.
The residential enclave AXIS Vedam features the very best in AXIS Concept’s luxury living segment. The project offers spacious Apartments with luxurious features.
Beautiful landscapes all around AXIS Vedam makes it more special & Elite.
The builder is guaranteed to bring a quality living experience to the community of JP Nagar Phase 8, South Bangalore with brilliant architecture and equivalent lifestyle in AXIS Vedam.
AXIS Vedam Location has excellent connectivity & it is located at the crux of JP Nagar Phase 8 near existing and upcoming communities & facilities.
Amenities at AXIS Vedams include a fully equipped clubhouse, landscaped gardens, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and meticulously planned with utmost importance to state-of-the-art 24/7 securities.
|JP Nagar Phase 8|
Total Land Area
No. of Units
Towers and Blocks
G + 4 Floors
|Ready to Move-In|
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.Ft|
|3 BHK Duplex||2360|
AXIS Vedam Specifications
Plumbing and Sanitary
AXIS Vedam Price
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.ft||Approx. All Inclusive Price|
|2 BHK||1180||Rs. 81 Lacs Onwards|
|2 BHK||1250||Rs. 86 Lacs Onwards|
|2.5 BHK||1300||Rs. 90 Lacs Onwards|
|2.5 BHK||1665||Rs. 1.15 Crore Onwards|
|3 BHK||1300||Rs. 90 Lacs Onwards|
|3 BHK||1510||Rs. 1.04 Crore Onwards|
|3 BHK Duplex||2360||Rs. 1.63 Crore Onwards|
|Components considered in the above mentioned Approx. All Inclusive Price are :|
|Basic Price, GST, Car Parking Charges, Legal Charges, Club House Charges|
|Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges|
|*Preferred Location Charges Extra|
|*Franking Charges, Stamp duty & Property Registration Charges Extra as per Govt Norms.|
How to Book this Property?
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Loan approved By
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.