About DivyaSree Base Camp
5 AcresTotal Area
50Total Launched plots
New and ResaleAvailability
Divyasree Base Camp is the new residential Plotted Development project launched in Nandi Hills Road, Devanahalli, Bangalore. Find Divyasree Base Camp Price | Reviews | Offers.
The residential enclave Divyasree Base Camp features the very best in DivyaSree’s luxury living segment. The project offers spacious Plotted Developments with luxurious features.
Beautiful landscapes all around Divyasree Base Camp makes it more special & Elite.
The builder is guaranteed to bring a quality living experience to the community of Nandi Hills Road, Devanahalli, North Bangalore with brilliant architecture and equivalent lifestyle in Divyasree Base Camp.
Divyasree Base Camp Location has excellent connectivity & it is located at the crux of Nandi Hills Road, Devanahalli near existing and upcoming communities & facilities.
Amenities at Divyasree Base Camp include a fully equipped clubhouse, landscaped gardens, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and meticulously planned with utmost importance to state-of-the-art 24/7 securities.
Divyasree Base Camp Configuration
|Nandi Hills Road, Devanahalli|
Total Land Area
No. of Units
Towers and Blocks
|Ready to Move-In|
Divyasree Base Camp Price
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.ft||Approx. All Inclusive Price|
|30 x 50||1500||Rs. 33 Lacs Onwards|
|40 x 60||2400||Rs. 53 Lacs Onwards|
|30 x 70||2100||Rs. 47 Lacs Onwards|
|Odd||3245||Rs. 72 Lacs Onwards|
|Components considered in the above mentioned Approx. All Inclusive Price are :|
|Basic Price, GST, Car Parking Charges, Legal Charges, Club House Charges|
|Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges|
|*Preferred Location Charges Extra|
|*Franking Charges, Stamp duty & Property Registration Charges Extra as per Govt Norms.|
How to Book this Property?
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Loan approved By
360° Virtual Tour
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.