About Prestige Jindal City
40 AcresTotal Area
2100Total Launched apartments
Prestige Jindal City is a new residential Apartment project in Tumkur Road, Bangalore. Find Prestige Jindal City Price | Reviews | Offers.
The residential enclave, Prestige Jindal City features the very best in Prestige Group luxury segment. The project offers spacious Apartments with luxurious features.
Beautiful landscapes all around Prestige Jindal City makes it more special & Elite.
The builder is guaranteed to bring a quality living experience to the community of Tumkur Road with brilliant architecture and equivalent lifestyle in Prestige Jindal City.
Prestige Jindal City Location has excellent connectivity & it is located at the heart of Tumkur Road.
Amenities at Prestige Jindal City include a fully equipped clubhouse, landscaped gardens, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and meticulously planned with utmost importance to state-of-the-art 24/7 securities.
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.Ft|
|2 BHK – Compact||962 – 984|
|2 BHK – Regular||1058 – 1111|
|3 BHK – 2 Toilet||1373 – 1427|
|3 BHK – 3 Toilet||1657 – 1719|
|4 BHK||2075 – 2171|
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Window Coverings
Loan approved By
360° Virtual Tour
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.